Do you Have Mold in Your Metro Detroit Home?
If you have mold in your home or business, SERVPRO of Oak Park/Ferndale specializes in mold remediation. We can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise "mold removal" and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy.
Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any source of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call SERVPRO of Oak Park/Ferndale Today: