If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (248) 246-0790

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water damage can happen to any home. New or old.

In this scenario, unfortunately this brand new home had a water loss from a shower upstairs that ran down into the walls of this kitchen. Unbeknownst to the homeowner, mold was building up behind the cabinets and sink area. The cabinets were removed and the area was contained until all areas that were affected were also checked. All doorways to every room were contained to assure that mold was not being spread to other rooms. The back splash and dry wall taken out. The house was cleaned and disinfected with SERVPROS NATURAL PLANT BASED SPRAY. Please don’t wait when there is a water loss. Call a plumber and your local SERVPRO right away.